– Frame Colour: Retina Burn
– Lens Colour: Prizm Road
– Brand Name: Oakley
– Model Name: Radar EV Path
– Model Code: 0OO9208
– Colour Code: 920849
– Size Code: 38
Oakley Radar EV Path Sunglasses OO9208-49 Prizm Road Lens
You Save 35%
Shop Exclusive Sunglasses Onilne with Oculux
Only 5 left
– Frame Colour: Retina Burn
– Frame Shape: Rectangle
– Lens Width: mm
– Bridge Size: 138mm
– Lens Height: 50.5mm
– Temple Arm Length: 128mm
Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration.
O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Oakley Radar EV Path PRIZM Road Retina Burn Collection
- SKU: OO9208-49
- Frame Colour: Retina Burn
- Lens Colour: Prizm Road
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar? EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter? frame to the grip of its Unobtanium? components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- PRIZM? is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you?ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium? earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter? stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection