Jawbreaker™ is the ultimate sport design – answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™ technology for vision optimization in any setting.
THE ULTIMATE SPORT DESIGN
– Answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence, Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance with Jawbreaker™, the ultimate sport design.
TEAMING UP WITH A LEGEND
– A world champion and the fastest sprinter in cycling, Mark Cavendish challenged us to overcome the limited field of view in conventional eyewear and to raise protection and ventilation to a new standard of performance. The result is Jawbreaker.
A FIELD OF VIEW LIKE NEVER BEFORE
– We utilized the latest technologies in eye tracking to find the angles of vision cyclists depend on most. That critical information led to a greatly expanded field of view for Jawbreaker, 44% larger than standard dual-lens sunglasses.
ENGINEERED FOR FULL PROTECTION
– We created performance eyewear with true full-frame protection that extends around the entire lens perimeter, shielding your eyes with impact resistance without compromising the field of view or ventilation.
ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMIZED AIRFLOW
– A specially designed ventilation system optimizes airflow so even when you’re pushing through stagnant air, a subtle flow helps you stay comfortable and prevents fog buildup. Vent placement keeps drafts away from your eyes to prevent distraction.
CHANGE LENSES IN SECONDS
– Jawbreaker utilizes the most advanced version of Oakley Switchlock; Technology, a hassle-free interchangeable lens system. It lets you adapt your vision to the environment and helps you keep up with changing light.
ADJUSTABLE STEM DESIGN
– To give you the best possible fit, we analyzed everything from MTB and road helmets to variances in cranial anatomy. The stems adjust to three different lengths and maintain a comfortably secure grip without interfering with your helmet.