Oakley Jawbreaker OO9290-34 Prizm Ruby
*NEW* Aero Flight 2018 Edition
Frame Colour: Aero Matte Carbon
Lens Color: Prizm Ruby
Jawbreaker is the ultimate sport design – answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock technology for vision optimization in any setting.
Light Transmission: 17%
Light Conditions: Bright Light
Base Lens Color: Bronze
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Made in USA
– UNOBTAINIUM®: Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration.
– O-MATTER™: O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
– PRIZM™: Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
– IMPACT PROTECTION: Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
– HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®: High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
– UV PROTECTION: Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.